Vă prezint noul meu proiect, Fae'i'riik. Acesta este un proiect mai complex și îmi este foarte drag 🙂 Este de fapt o carte pe care o scriu iar voi puteți face parte din poveste 🙂
Puteți doar să o citiți sau puteți cumpăra bijuterii și obiecte decorative de pe Taramul Elfilor 🙂
De asemenea, puteți găsi lăzi cu comori cu obiecte reale și puteți chiar influența povestea. Acesta este doar începutul 🙂 Cred că va fi distractiv și interesant!
Comori din Fae'i'Riik:
Cele mai noi articole
more Fae'i'Riik items
Fae'i'riik is a wonderful place. Always green, with magic dust falling every night, cladding everything in myriads of sparkles. With giant trees from whose foliage songs and laughter can be heard.
It is a peaceful place, whose borders are patrolled by herds of wild unicorns and its portals are guarded by imposing dragons.
And this night, more than any night, there is joy and happiness. It is the Feast of Light. The moment that marks the start of a new season of renewing, growth, evolution. In opposition to the season of contemplation when you retreat in yourself mostly, to meditate, learn and plan.
Feyndor, the Shadowmaster, stood apart from the rest on a small balcony at the upper level, observing. Everything is in place and the guests started to arrive. The graceful ladies in flowing gowns adorned with intricate embroidery and exquisite jewels... The elegant lords not less graceful and adorned... His eyes glided over them all and stopped on Elmyra. She is the Unicorn Lady - the one who keeps contact with the herds patrolling the borders. If something is amiss she will be the first to know. She and the Dragon Lord, Talis. Actually they are in a deep conversation right now. What could this mean? Probably nothing :)
A horn called and there was silence. An ethereal apparition of indescribable beauty stood in the doorway. Her pale yellow dress and her silver hair made her glow. The magic dust was swirling around her in delicate and playful spirals. When she entered the room you could swear she was floating in the air.
- Come my friends, let's celebrate the return of the Light. The time of waiting is over. Let's rejoice.
The music started again and beautiful maidens come to dance.
Feyndor makes his way slowly to Elmyra and Talis.
- Good evening, friends. Do you enjoy the party?
- Indeed. Even if a little cloud brings a shadow over the light.
- What do you mean?
- Let's talk in a more private place - said Talis
They walked through the beautiful garden, where flower bushes grow on every branch, enchanting the passers by with delightful fragrances. When they were far enough to not be disturbed, Feyndor made a glyph that glowed for a moment.
- We can't be heard now. Tell me what's new.
- As I was telling Talis, the unicorns are restless. I see they are worried but I don't know why. They look through the veil and something they sense there makes them restless.
- This is not a comforting thought, being the night of the Feast of Lights... when the veil is really thin...
- Exactly my thoughts, Shadowmaster, said Talis.
- Your dragons are quiet?
- Well, they don't see beyond the veil... and here is no danger. But I told them to be prepared for anything.
- Good, good. I should send some agents beyond the veil, when they can go through to see what we can find out.
- An excellent idea, Feyndor. It is time to go back anyway, to let the queen know.
The sound barrier was removed and they returned to the feast.
Feyndor felt someone watching him. "Let them have fun. There are troubled days before us but nothing starts tonight. Send your men to bring news and you have to come to see me tomorrow." It was Izarra, the Night Whisperer.
OK, this makes sense, thought Feyndor leaving the party.
- Admit it, you don't like being around people, ShadowMaster :D Too many happy faces, no shadowy business there... only fun.
- We'll see tomorrow when the queen meets all the representatives. But for now everything is peaceful here. In the meantime we have work to do.
- Really? Tonight?
- Indeed. I need 3 of you to go beyond the veil. We need to see what could have startled the unicorns. It may be nothing, but un the other hand... let's be sure.
- Wow, I've always wanted to see the other world. I would be happy to go.
Feyndor looked at him. He was a young elf quite delicate looking but really skillful. His friends stood beside him, eager to go too.
- OK, you can go. Take care and be very observant.
Cap. 1 - Worrying news
That night was so long for Feyndor who only watched the party. He couldn't do anything other than think. The morning light caught him at the portal, waiting. The three agents came, a bit shaken.
- What's wrong?!
- That world is strange. First of all it was dark. The trees are mute. They don't know how to talk anymore... We couldn't find anything that will talk to us. Nothing looked dangerous - no armies, no one attacked us... But it was a strange smell in the air. And a desolate feeling of silence where sounds should be heard.
- So you have not find anything?!
- At first, but Adris in a moment of frustration shouted "Nobody can understand me on this silent realm??" And someone answered... It was a small and very deep lake. A remain of an ancient sea.
- That's good. What next?
- "It was so long since I heard your sweet voice" - said her with a voice like the wind on water. "All the old ones are sleeping. The new ones don't know how to talk. They don't live long enough to learn... We need to remember the old days...
- "What is this smell?" - we asked
- "Pollution" - said she. "Bad things that damage the waters, the land, the air. "
- "But the trees can clean the air."
- "Not enough. Not anymore. The trees are cut down. Entire forests are no more. The weather is changing. The whole balance of this realm is threatened. We need you to survive. THEY need you to survive but they are too full of their importance to accept this. They act like they can destroy this realm and nothing will affect them."
- "But they lost their minds? Why don't you wake all the old ones to deal with the problem? It is enough a flood. Or fire. Or..."
- "It is not that simple. There are also good people who see all this, who care deeply about nature and this realm... but they are not heard. They try to do things right. To fix it... But they have no means to do it and the others don't want to hear. But you could help... You can bring us hope."
- "We are not here. We are only 3, sent to see what's wrong. But we will tell the others and we'll see. Try to resist a while longer." This is all that we found out.
- I have to think. To discuss with others, to understand why the unicorns were agitated. It is just empathy for the other realm? Hm... You did a good job and probably you are exhausted. It is time to end the day.
*to be continued